Before using other commands, you must set the gitlab token.
So, do this command ‘save token <gitlab token>’ first.
And enjoy Mr.Lobs.
• save token <Gitlab token> – Save Gitlab tokken
• get token – Show own Gitlab token
• issue <project path> list – Show 10 issues list
• issue <project path> show <Issue ID> – Show single issue with detail info
• issue <project path> new <title><‘Shift+Enter’ to nextline><description> – Create issue
• burndown <project path> show <milestone name> – Show burndown chart
List of Issues
Information of Single Issue
Information we collect
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone. The information we collect directly from you includes information required to communicate with you.